Welcome to Your New Greentopia…
Greentopia is creating resilient public realms right here, right now. Through our various projects, programs, events and initiatives, we are bringing the green message home to Rochester and the Finger Lakes region.
Explore our site to find the resources you need to go green by checking out our brand new New York State Green Guide and Directory. Find out more about what we’re doing at Rochester’s High Falls by checking out the GardenAerial project and Rochester’s first EcoDistrict. Find out what we’re doing in the nearby JOSANA neighborhood with our Green Visions: Growing Healthy Futures program. And our special events and initiatives will also give you some way to get involved with what’s happening in the movement in Rochester.
Our site is vast, our mission focused: We will create resilient public realms through extraordinary ecological design, stewardship and community advocacy. Come join us.
Through extraordinary ecological design, stewardship, and community advocacy, we will create resilient public realms.
Together, we will reclaim the power of the Genesee River to connect us to each other and to inspire the creation of a vibrant, flourishing new Rochester.
1) SUSTAINABILITY We believe in the development of resilient communities for long-term sustainability.
2) COURAGE & DEDICATION We act with courage and dedication to challenge the status quo.
3) COLLABORATION We believe in innovation through deep collaboration and the cross pollination of ideas.
4) COMMUNITY We respect our diverse communities in defining what do and how we do it.
5) PRESERVATION We respect our past, honor our present and imagine the future.